New Free Tapping Script. Lose Weight and Love Yourself in 2014

Free EFT Tapping Scripts and more...

If you need to know more about the general aspects of EFT, where on your body to tap, how it works, or why we use it please click here. This woman explains it better than anyone else I know...

EFT has had a miraculous effect on my life. It's been my secret source for learning how to manifest more money with the law of attraction and EFT... and more.


How to lose weight with EFT

Many of us, admittedly or not, feel like we could shed a few (or quite a few) pounds. It affects our self-confidence, and self-love. 


First of all, the little gremlin within our head, lodged deeply within our sub-conscious mind would love for you to keep belittling yourself about how you look, how much extra weight you have put on since high school, marriage, having a baby, supporting your wife’s cravings while she was pregnant, or how you have “always been fat”. 

What we resist persists, and what persists in our thoughts and feelings manifests in our reality.

We know that our bodies work very specifically in tune with our beliefs. So if we focus on being fat, we will remain fat or even continue to gain weight.

Whether you need to discover how to lose more than 100 lbs, or  five EFT can help. Remember that it is painless, free, and works on everything!
Say these phrases out loud to yourself and measure your intensity response on a scale of 1-10. Remember that 10 is that “fight or flight get me the heck out of here” feeling and 1 is the “I feel pretty great, but could feel just a little bit better” feeling.
I always feel fat
My clothes feel too tight
I don’t like what I see in the mirror
I will never be able to lose this extra weight.
Write down your intensity rating so that you can notice improvements after we finish tapping.
Quick Side Tip: Try to remember the time at which you first started feeling fat. What triggered it? Was it a comment from a friend or family member? Was it when you started developing? After a traumatic event or breakup? After feeling abandoned by someone? Did someone you knew become heavy and you rejected them because of it? Are you protecting yourself by being fat so that others will not notice you? If you can remember the time at which you started to become fat, and identify the trigger (watch for a shift in emotions), then you can hold that memory or thought in your mind along with the emotions and go through the tapping sequence by saying “I choose to acknowledge this feeling and memory and easily and effortlessly release it now.” Do this for one round. Next tap the positive in such as “I am grateful that I have been able to release this feeling, and can now look at myself in a different light.”

Now we are ready to tap. If you need a reminder of how and where to tap go here. Make sure to say everything out loud and with feeling, it has far more impact than saying it in your head in a monotone voice.
Even though I feel horrible about being fat, I fully and completely love and accept myself
Even though I feel depressed about being fat, I choose to acknowledge, and release these feelings now
Even though I feel that I will never lose all of this extra weight, and part of me feels safer being fat, I choose to feel safe and allow myself to release this extra weight now
ROUND #1
INNER EYEBROW: I’m convinced I will always be and feel fat.
SIDE OF EYE: I will never be able to lose this extra weight
UNDER EYE: I think I must want to be fat, it must serve me somehow
UNDER NOSE: Something inside of me thinks that being fat is safe
UNDER MOUTH/CHIN: Maybe I believe the being fat makes those around me feel better
COLLARBONE: Or that I will be rejected if I am thin and lose weight
UNDERARM: Or that being fat will bring on too many changes, and attract attention
TOP OF HEAD: Yes, I feel safer being fat. I’d rather be fat than feel unsafe.

ROUND #2:
WHAT IF
ABOVE THE INNER EYEBROW: What if I could release these feelings around being fat?
SIDE OF EYE: Could I feel safe losing the extra weight and feel great about being thin?
UNDER EYE: What if being at my ideal weight would feel great?
UNDER NOSE: What if I could allow myself to release these extra pounds without fear of change?
UNDER MOUTH/CHIN: What if I could allow this weight loss to be a positive transformation in my life?
COLLARBONE: What if I could start allowing myself to lose weight right now safely and easily?
UNDERARM: What if I could feel comfortable about the changes to my body?
TOP OF HEAD: What if I could always maintain my perfect version of my perfect body?

ROUND #3:
Choose to be ready to release these feelings and blocks
ABOVE THE INNER EYEBROW: I think that I am ready and choose to release these feelings around being fat now
SIDE OF EYE: I think that all of me can agree and choose to allow the release of these feelings and weight now
UNDER EYE: I choose for all of me to feel safe releasing these weight loss blocks and allowing my ideal body into my life now
UNDER NOSE: I choose to feel safe and protected as I release these feelings and extra weight now
UNDER MOUTH/CHIN: I choose to believe that I am allowed to be thin and healthy
COLLARBONE: I choose to believe that I am easily and effortlessly allowing myself to lose weight now
UNDERARM: I choose to acknowledge the important role that these feelings and weight have played in my life and release them now.
TOP OF HEAD: I choose to believe that my friends and family will be happy for me for achieving MY ideal body weight.

ROUND #4:
Being grateful for what we have
ABOVE THE INNER EYEBROW: I choose for all of me to be grateful for my healthy body now.
SIDE OF EYE: I choose to believe that I am grateful for all of the weight that I am safely losing now.
UNDER EYE: I am grateful for feeling safe for all of the feelings that I have been able to release during this tapping session.
UNDER NOSE: I am grateful that my ideal weight is my birth right, and I choose to accept that birthright now.
UNDER MOUTH/CHIN: I am grateful that I can always feel amazing about how I look and how my clothing fits.
COLLARBONE: I am grateful for being able to see all of the weight that I have already lost in my mind’s eye.
UNDERARM: I am choosing to be grateful for the body that I have in my life now and for the coming changes.
TOP OF HEAD: I am grateful for allowing myself to feel great about my body from this day forward.
Take a few deep, easy breaths in through your nose and out through your mouth.

Rate your intensity level. The general rule of thumb is to achieve an intensity level at or below a 2, and preferably a 0.

If you are ready to release ALL of the blocks to releasing your extra weight and achieving your ideal body I would click here to check out this resource. 

It was really long so I shortened it to make it easier for your browser should you need to copy and paste it. This resource covers much more than weight loss. 

It covers every single EFT Masters recent tips, techniques, and scripts to change every area of your life.

My personal experience with this program has been nothing short of a “Miracle”

I hope this helped you to feel better about yourself and your body. Please feel free to share any positive constructive comments below. I can also help you to create a specific tapping script that you can work on daily if you so desire. I’m here to help.
To Your Wealth, Health, and Happiness!
Diane

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your questions, insights, and abundance miracles here...

Popular posts from this blog

New Faster Way to Calm Down and Override Your Negative Voice Gremlin

Free EFT Tapping Scripts for Money - How I Manifested $103,000.00 in 3 Simple Steps