Free Tapping Script
Get more success with EFT infused success strategies

How often have you stopped to wonder why some people are more successful...
wealthy, healthy, happy, enriched--or just plain want to know how to get rich fast?

While EFT can help you (when you use the free tapping script for success you'll find below)

Sometimes you need a bit of extra help (don't we all?)

Discover how you can create more success in your life with the free tapping script for success I created below:

Instead of a setup phrase today, we're just going to launch right into it.
I call this the 'gratitude rapid tap'

Because you probably already know all of the tapping points, if you're reading this EFT success post, I won't go into explaining the in's and out's of What is EFT and How EFT Works (or for that matter, Why EFT Works)

(Start above the eye, and work through your favorite tapping points because where you tap doesn't matter as much as how you call up the emotions and release energy when you tap!)

Free EFT Tapping Script for Success

I'm so thankful and grateful for what I've learned and gained from the barriers blocking my success, and I consciously and safely choose to release them now

I'm beyond grateful for all of the experiences I've allowed into my life until now, and I choose to reset my internal compass to the success I deserve now

No, that doesn't feel right
Yes it does feel right
No I doesn't feel right
Yes it feels right and safe right now


I'm so thankful and grateful that I've released everything blocking my success

No I haven't
Yes I have
No I haven't
Yes I have


I'm so grateful and thankful that I am quickly and easily seeing the resources I need to expeirnece success with ease flowing into my life now

I'm so grateful that I'm seeing success in every area of my life, no matter what

No you're not
Yes I am
No you're not
Yes I am

Why am I so easily seeing success flow into my life
Why do I feel so safe allowing success to flow into my life
Why is success so easily, and quickly flowing into my life
Why am I seeing success shine through every area of my life
Why am I crystal clear on how I know that my success is here now

Feeling better? It's no wonder because tapping gets you about 90% of the way there before you need to begin looking at new steps and strategies to physically REALIZE your success.

Own a business? Stuck with low paying clients who drain you of life? Change it NOW...Schedule Your Free Strategy Session

http://www.nlphypnocopy.com/apply





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Faster Way to Calm Down and Override Your Negative Voice Gremlin

Free EFT Tapping Scripts for Money - How I Manifested $103,000.00 in 3 Simple Steps

New Free Tapping Script. Lose Weight and Love Yourself in 2014