Things are going right---even when you think they're not! Just trust and suspend all belief.

Hi all!
It's been a whirlwind of activities for the past few months as we prepare to move across country to our beautiful home with views in the most magical part of Washington state.

I wanted to share something that has been profoundly shifting how I think about the Law of Attraction and EFT.

Why we don't always get exactly what we ask for...

For example, I'm a sales copywriter by trade and a damn good one.
In fact, I'm ranked among the top .001% of sales copywriters internationally. Not bad, eh?

What many people don't know about me is that there has been this burning desire to begin coaching clients by integrating EFT tapping into their business practices to experience incredible results (like I have)--but I haven't really been open to this as a possibility because I've been busy with work.

Okay, the real reason? Let's be honest.

I thought, there are so many programs out there that "coach" people to business success--and I thought that the idea of bringing EFT to the business world might be a little bit "whoo whoo". 

So I tapped on the idea, just for fun, and you'll never believe what happened.

The universe has been sending me BUSINESS clients with MORE blocks--deeply rooted blocks. The kind of blocks that refuse to generate sales no matter how exceptional the sales copywriting is...

At first, I didn't make the connection. I grew frustrated--why weren't my clients getting results?

I tried new traffic sources, changed the copy, rehashed the marketing strategy--everything. I just wasn't getting anywhere. I'm sure you've experienced this kind of frustration before.

(HINT: I was focusing on changing things in my external reality, not honoring my internal reality)

Sure, I was still making plenty of money but I just didn't feel good about the results. My success rate has been 97%--that was dropping. Clients are sticking with me, but it was taking longer.

Plus my subconscious continually harassed me (non-stop signs everywhere) me about sharing the gift of EFT with my business clients, I halted, dead in my tracks.

Who would want to hear about some metaphysical thingy that their sales copywriter and marketing expert does to bring in sales to her own business?

Turns out, many people did. Now I've started sharing. Not charging, just sharing my EFT clearing methods. How it's worked for me. Looking at what people are already doing in their metaphysical manifestation practices--especially in their business--and showing them how they can cut their time spent "meditating" or whatever in half and get results 10x's faster with EFT.

Surprisingly enough--it's branched out even further. People are finding my book on this blog. They are downloading it. They are sharing their positive feedback (yeah!) and I feel like I've become a powerful force for good in the lives of people around the world. People from integrative health practices are suddenly asking me about EFT, "Are you a practitioner, can you help my client?"  Magical, right?

Now I'm not telling you this because I want to coach you. I'm telling you this because I wasn't able to see through my own hazy view of "what I should be doing". So in the next 6 months I will be getting my Master EFT certification (adding that to my Master NLP certification), and fusing it all together with all of my online marketing and sales knowledge--and as of October 7, 2014 I will ONLY be working with clients who are looking for the energetic breakthroughs in addition to the kind of sales copy and marketing strategy that resonates, builds rapport, connects, and then converts to sales. 

That day is special because that's my husbands 30th birthday, and he means the world to me.

Here's the strange thing...I didn't realize this desire has been burning deep within me for so long, because I was buried under the fear of "what would they think". What if I lose clients? Who cares! I can always manifest more, right? And I can manifest clients whom I can truly help. As I wrote a sales copywriting client today about how he can get better results from his marketing efforts with EFT I felt as though the duct tape had finally been lifted from my mouth. I could breathe. It was exhilarating.

I do know one thing though--many members of my family and probably my husbands may not support this because of their staunch religious background--and I honor them for that. I know we can find other areas to connect beyond what I do in my business, and I know that if I run into any "energetic challenges" I can easily clear them with EFT. (Going to start working on that now).

I'm thinking of a name for this new venture. Will you help me? Please share your ideas below!

And remember, if you have any questions about how to get clear of your financial and business blocks with EFT please do let me know. It's my passion and my pleasure to help you breakthrough!

All the best to you and yours,
Diane

Own a business? Stuck with low paying clients who drain you of life? Change it NOW...Schedule Your Free Strategy Session

http://www.nlphypnocopy.com/apply



Comments

  1. Hi Diane,

    Great article. Yes, many, such as myself, have tried all sorts of marketing strategies, changing the look and copy of our website, and no sales. I believe so much has to do with our mindset - our business, success mindset. I look forward to learning more in October.

    Hani

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your questions, insights, and abundance miracles here...

Popular posts from this blog

New Faster Way to Calm Down and Override Your Negative Voice Gremlin

Free EFT Tapping Scripts for Money - How I Manifested $103,000.00 in 3 Simple Steps

New Free Tapping Script. Lose Weight and Love Yourself in 2014