Our Biggest Manifestation EVER! (True Law of Attraction Success Story to Inspire, and Incite Action!)

Hi Tapping Friend,

My 1, 4 and 5 year old are sitting here next to me...

They're begging to walk to the ocean.
Something none of us would have considered possible just 2 short months ago.
(So I need to make this quick...)

Thinking back, we didn't think we'd manifest this reality until we were earning 7-figures a year!
(And we aren't. Yet. But I'm maintaining positive focused, and clearing out beliefs as they come up!)

Here's the short story.

We didn't exactly what we wanted.
WE GOT BETTER...

You see, in January of this year we decided that we wanted to buy a home.
We hadn't focused on improving our credit for years.
It was abysmal.
Of course, we set an intention, cleared out all the limiting beliefs...
And our credit increased by more than 100 points in just 60 days. 

The crazy part? Resources, like they always do...appeared from thin air.

So we put in an offer on a home. We were so excited to get it!
The offer was accepted and it went to the bank (it was a short sale).

And then the worst (AND BEST) imaginable thing happened. 

Our lender called us and said, "because of your tax situation in 2012, we can't qualify you on the full price of the home". We can qualify you for a smaller house, in a smaller area.

I wanted to cry. I wanted to scream. I wanted to blame someone.
I had PROMISED my children we would get this specific home.
I'd showed them all the pictures. Told them where their rooms would be.

So I began tapping...oh did I tap.
I must have tapped for 6 hours that night...
My husband tapped too--he was a lot calmer than I.

The biggest problem?
We were up against a deadline. We needed to be in WA by July 1st for a family reunion. We had already packed nearly all of our boxes.

We had to find a different place to live.

So we looked in nearby cities for a home. Nothing appealed.
We looked for a place to rent. NO ONE CALLED US BACK...
And those who did said, "Sorry, we can't take you because of your dog/you make too much money/we're just flat out of rentals right now!"

Suddenly, I stopped to take a step back and get a little focus.
I was hurting...
And I was blocking what we needed--something I rarely ever do!

So I switched my focus.
Suddenly, all these reasons I didn't really want the house we were trying to buy surfaced.

The yard was too small.
We couldn't walk to the beach.
There were no views.
It was by a busy road.
It needed lots of TLC.
Maybe the city was even a bit too big for us...
And we'd already been talking about what we would buy the next time...

Something with acreage, 10 or more preferably. A big farm house. with an orchard, and room upon room upon room for the kids to run and laugh and play...
Where we could walk everywhere...
And then we really got into it.

What if we moved to the place we'd visited more than 50 times before we had kids?
This little island, across the water, in the pacific?

Surely they didn't have anything for rent with acreage...
And even if they did have the best schools in the country, could we live on an island?
Then it hit us. Both. At the same time...

Our limiting beliefs were popping out everywhere!
We weren't manifesting what we wanted...

WE WERE TRYING TO MANIFEST WHAT WE THOUGHT WE COULD GET...

So we started tapping on all of those limiting beliefs. Tapping on all the raw emotions and inclinations we'd been suppressing...

And within just 2 short weeks, guess what happened?
We found a 2,500 sq foot white farm house on an 11 acre old orchard that feels very private but allows us to walk to our little town where everyone is so amazingly welcoming to our children, with the best schools we could have ever hoped for...

AND YES, we are a 10 minute walk to the beach one way, and a 15 minute walk to the beach from the other...

And as I tell my 3 little ones and my husband (who is at home with us all of the time for 3 years now), "Put on your shoes, we're walking to the beach" I look out my window and realize that I DID MANIFEST EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED...

Right down to the beautiful mountain views...

So if you're struggling to manifest and you feel like you've cleared out all of your limiting beliefs but you're still struggling, examine IF and WHY you really want it.

Maybe you're doing it for someone else--
Or maybe, like us, you found yourself trapped in that commonly overlooked pitfal...
"I won't try for what I really want--I'll just try for WHAT I BELIEVE I CAN GET..."

Always Dream Bigger!
Lot's of Love!
Diane Boerstler, M.NLP

PS: Own a business? Ready to breakthrough your limiting beliefs, manifest the money you deserve, and finally attract affluent clients you'll love working with? 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Faster Way to Calm Down and Override Your Negative Voice Gremlin

Free EFT Tapping Scripts for Money - How I Manifested $103,000.00 in 3 Simple Steps

New Free Tapping Script. Lose Weight and Love Yourself in 2014